Thursday, March 10, 2011

Le Premier.

The first post. Is this where I'm supposed to write something amazing and deep? Profound and inspiring? Unfortunately I can't do that today. But I can tell  you why I started this blog. I love to bake. I love to decorate. Up until about 2 months ago, the dream of making gorgeous fondant cakes and cupcakes was just that, a dream. Now its slowly becoming a reality. I'm in no way good at this (except the baking part, my cake tastes awesome =] ) but I'm trying and I'm learning as I go. I've had no formal training, just what I've watched on TV or YouTube or read on CakeCentral. But it doesn't matter. I love doing it and I'm hoping with a lot more practice, one day I'll be good at it.

So this is it. A chronicling of my adventures into baking. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment