Sunday, March 27, 2011

Business!

So I'm writing a business plan! It's overwhelming and honestly, I haven't a clue where to start but still, I'm writing one! Sometime next week I'm presenting it to Maryjane at the Market Bagel and Deli in the hopes that I'll be able to go in and bake (legally!!) and sell my goods! I'm so excited! This is an incredible opportunity for me and such an honor, considering that I've only been seriously decorating cakes for less than 3 months. I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few days. I've got an entire business plan to write. I've also emailed one of the wives I met a few weeks ago that is a photographer. I'm hoping that she'll be able to come take some pictures of some cakes and cupcakes so I can present a portfolio along with my business plan. I can't believe how quickly everything is coming together and working out. It's amazing but so scary at the same time. Sorry this entry isn't about a specific cake but I had to share my good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment